Saturday, July 25, 2009
















THROWBACK MEMORIES. I love a good heel. Everyone knows this is partially the purpose for my being. However once upon a time, I wore nothing but sneakers, and tight Levis. Awww, the good 'ole days. To this day, I am a sucker for a good sneak every now and again. Apparently Lil Wayne feels the same way. A German boutique, CVLII, customized a crystallized pair of SUPRA'S for his 26th b-day. Notice the satin laces. I love them actually, especially how there worn with army fatigue shorts. I think I might just have a thing for guys in kicks, and fatigue shorts, that don't match their outfits. I like.
* I almost forgot , I was the Air max '95 Queen!!! Who doesnt love a good throwback Penny?*

1 comment:

  1. I love airmax. Im not really a sneaker head.

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.