Thursday, July 9, 2009














































COVETING. I love the fantasy behind the couture shows. Fantasy isn't the right word..Imagination. It proposes you be in another place, time, even world, and challenges you to make sense of it. ( Or not). No rules. This collection is from ELIE SAAB, known for Halle's infamous Oscar dress. This collection makes me think of Edie Sedgwick getting married on planet Krypton. It had a mod feel with the hair and make-up, but the silhouette were that of the chicest wedding dresses ever. I have at least 10 ideas of a wedding dress now... I know there are alot of pics, but I adored these looks.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I also love the couture shows. Its pure fantasy and I like to get away for a while.

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.