Thursday, July 16, 2009

















































































IF YOU A GANGSTA, THIS IS HOW YOU PROVE IT TO ME. Its my passion. It s my life. It reassures me that I'm here, living, learning, experiencing.

BREAK DOWN: BURBERRY. Though the color palette was very monochromatic, there was dept with the variation of textures. I loved how designer Christopher Bailey embodied the quintessential English girl. The boots were a excellent addition. I loved how they were paired with everything from pants, to more formal dresses, even though they were rugged.


LOUIS VUITTON. The rich gem tones. The stripper esque, victorian boots. The layers and textures. The bold accessories. The simply styled topknot hair. The peplums.



MARC JACOBS. There was a clear 80s influence, with a modern take. The details were interesting and subtle. ( The hanker chiefs around the neck coming through the slit neckline. )Always refreshing, Marc.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Louis Vuitton the best. The shoes, bags and simple hairstyles made this collection stand out. I like Burberry too even though its simple.

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.