Thursday, July 23, 2009
















































FIELD TRIP. My sis and I took a trip to the MET Museum today. It was fabulous! The Model to Muses exhibit was my main agenda but I was truly intrigued by everything I saw. I never thought I would have the opportunity to be within inches of a couture Dior gown from the 1950s. I cant say anything bad about the exhibit except it wasn't big enough!. My fave moments included a section with YSL, Versace from the 90s, and the Dior. I died, woke up and died again in there. There will be more sporadic pics from the museum here and there.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like loads of fun. You look cute and casual. I like the sequin vogue jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.