Monday, June 22, 2009
























































POSTING LIVE FROM THE E.R. I am usually pretty loyal to the designers that I know and love, mainly because they never cease to amaze me. ( i.e. Givenchy, Lanvin, Balenciaga..) However I am never opposed to a torrid affair with another fashion house that rips through town and steals my heart..( I wanted to be a writer at one point, and sometimes I go off track, my apologies;) Case in point, Fall 09 collection at Nina Ricci. I was was floored by the exuberance, the drama, and luxe feel of this collection. Every look said dark, demented glamour, in ways unseen before. Like a matured Wednesday Adams on her way to her prom and after party. Oliver Theyskens was saying one of two things: This is my last hooray, I'm going out with a bang! OR Kiss my grits! You'll be sorry you let me go. No need to look for the collection, I have posted damn near every look. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the looks. The clothes have so much emotion attached.

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.