Monday, June 22, 2009

ALEXANDER WANG
LANVIN

ILEANA MAKRI


ILEANA MAKRI



80s PURPLE.COM




RICK OWENS





ALEXANDER MCQUEEN






I'M FALLING FOR YOU. ALL OF YOU. I really like summer. I think it evokes a vibe that's laid back, chill, adventurous and free spirited. Too bad we've had more rain than the Amazon. So I fast forwarded to Fall 09-2010, where I am super successful, happy, fulfilled, and shopping my heart out with my Lil sis. Here are some of my picks.( This is about 15 G's already, isn't that bananas??)

3 comments:

  1. As a man of few words i must say that bag is dope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont like Wang thingy..What is it a dress? Looks like the times crossword puzzle. You miss are a visionary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sick of Alexander Wang. i mean really. I love that bag with the glove.

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.