Thursday, June 4, 2009




IM SOOO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW. These editorials are from various magazines( these are from Zink) at a site I came across dedicated to fashion editorials or as I have renamed it FEAVEN. ( Fashion Heaven). These pictures are so creative, artistic, and awe inspiring I am fighting back tears damn it! I want to push myself to stop restraining my thoughts and not think about audience reaction when styling( unless that's necessary because I wouldn't send Michelle Obama out in McQueen)but just do it for the creativity exercise.. P.S. There will be soo much more of this, and a bit more of me, though I don't think I am all that photogenic.

2 comments:

  1. Yea these are great and very creative. I love the black woman's skin..... its glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you know something. . .the woman at the top, her shoes are FIERCE!!!!!! I could care less about the dress. . . but those SHOES!!!

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.