Thursday, June 25, 2009


Married to the Mob

Mind Rite






Two in the shirt( I own this
in hot pink, one of my fav shirts)




LETS TAKE A DETOUR. As much as I'm all about high fashion, I'm about fashion period. Good, bad, high, low, in and out. So I decided to take a break from our regularly scheduled program to showcase some graphic tees from street wear companies that are definitely STYLEORDYE approved. Shout out to Rubber Duckie Blog, and the "Umbrella". You may not know now but you wont be able to forget us soon.

1 comment:

  1. These shirts are real eye catchers. Not my style but there cool.

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.