Monday, March 30, 2009

Stella McCartney Spring '09
Rose, Blanche, Dorthy,& Sophia

THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND. I am obsessed with randomness quite easily. Currently it is the Golden Girls. I watch it religiously as if its 1988 all over. Not only do these ladies have me excited about my 60's, they looked pretty damn chic doing it. Dorothy, my personal fave, had that androgynous layered look down. It got me to thinking what she would wear today. After much scouring, I chose a look from Stella McCartney's Spring '09 collection. Cool shades, light fabrics that combat the Miami heat, and an uber cool blazer that was sooo Ms. Zbornak. ( Dorothy's last name.... I know, I know :0) Pictures- Style.com

1 comment:

  1. I could totally see Dorthy wearing that style blazer. The length and the rolled up sleeves as well. Good Eye.

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.