Monday, March 30, 2009

It's finally here. My blog. My outlet. A compilation of all the things I love, detest, and everything in between. Expect.....nothing. No expectations. Just visit, read, learn, laugh, agree, disagree, comment, and enjoy! Okay, I hear you asking what you will expect again. Street style? Yes, some. Designer collections that I love? But of course. Fresh new designers, lines, brands, musicians, artists, places to shop, eat, socialize? Yessss. My personal style, and creative vision for others? Yup, all of it. I consider my self multi-faceted, and this blog will be a direct representation of me. Nothing prestigious or up tight. Just me doing what I LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nieci,

    So glad you are showing people what you know about fashion. I love your writing, "Sweet dreams are made of these" I love that line, want to steal it.The Shoes, you have on here are killer!

    Will be back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nieci lets get some do's and dont's goin on here...U can probably save alot of your readers from getting pulled over by the fashion police... U DOING IT GIRRRRLLLL... But, I always knew you would...

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.