Monday, April 6, 2009

Blouse, Belt -Gap
Skirt-F21, Shoes-Nine West

Ode to Issac. I have to be honest and say that Liz Claiborne has never been a line that I would even blink twice at. Until recently as I was flipping through several magazines( favorite past time) and came across their new spring ads. I heart them! They are full of color, life, and they just make you feel excited about spring time all over again. I liked them so much I decided to take a pic inspired by the new ads. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they have something to do with a certain new creative director.

1 comment:

  1. Cute look. Love the pop of color to the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.