Monday, March 30, 2009

Givenchy
Pierre Hardy
Balenciaga



Nicholas Kirkwood

I HEART..... Sick Shoes. No surprise I am a woman aren't I? This season it is the shoe game finals, I wanna make it to the play offs. Intricate designs, break your damn ankle but who cares because you look awesome heels, and a variety of colors. Rodarte(I heart those ladies also) employs the gifted Nicholas Kirkwood for some retarded looks. Balenciaga, Pierre Hardy,and Givenchy are just a few that are bringing back the importance of a great shoe. Now these are completely out of the price range for most, but sweet dreams are made of these. Styleordye rule#24(completely made that # up :0)When wearing a more detailed shoe, unless in a McQueen show, keep the outfit less complicated, not to compete with the shoe.
Great pics courtesy of Jak&Jil.







3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where the #24 came from. Im like she didnt number anything else... These shoes are fabulous and i can definitely see you rockin them. You never did really care about breaking ankles in your high heel shoes as long as you look good doing it, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shoes. Damn i need a job, for real.

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.