Thursday, May 28, 2009




IF YOUR NOT LEARNING MORE, YOU DON'T KNOW ENOUGH. I have made it my business to emerge myself further into become still yet more knowledgeable about styling. I have a indescribable desire to learn more, know more, and most importantly be more. Ive decided to pay even closer attention to the details in editorials. identifying themes and direction, and discovering more designers. This isn't work, or research for me, oddly its fun and its how I intend on spending a great deal of my free time. Progression, determination, and belief.( I came across this editoral for ADIDAS, and said to myself this is A. Hot, B. Crazy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.