Thursday, May 21, 2009




I LIKE SHOES, THEY LIKE ME, THEY LOOK SO GOOD WITH MY SEVEN JEANS... This is not a shoe blog. I repeat this is not a shoe blog. However I post things that spark my interest. I cant control when, where, or why. That's the beauty of styling and fashion in general in my opinion. You never know when you will be inspired. These lace shoes are like orgasmic. I'm thinking they would be awesome in an editoral with a lace head piece over the eyes and a stratgetically placed nude model to emphasis the shoes. These Nike Gladiators are like a relationship. You stare at them everyday thinking of how to make the work. Here's how: Go un fussy. Bleached fitted jean jacket, white tank, khaki bermuda shorts, bag of choice. Sh*@ I'm good. ( LACE SHOES COPELLI APICQUI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.