Tuesday, August 4, 2009


NECESSARY ACTIONS. I've been absent for a few days gathering my thoughts. Lots of thoughts. Deep life changing thoughts. I came to several conclusions, and they may seem unrelated to anything else ever posted here, but trust me they are more connected than they seem on the surface.


  • Doubt is the only true obstacle in front of any achievement.

  • The challenges you face in life, truly make up your character and make you unlike any else. No one can be you or do anything the way you do.

  • It's never enough to be privileged. Even a silver spoon tarnishes.

Accept that everyone has their own path, and yours may have lots more bumps. I'm moving forward, working and praying hard, and promising not to look back. *SIDE BAR* Thinking about getting a similar cut, any comments suggestions or opinions are appreciated, now and always. Kelis started it all, give this woman her respect please. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. THOSE ARE SUM DEEP THOUGHTS THATS GOOD DEEP THOUGHTS TEACH PEOPLE ALLOT AND SO U GROW AND LEARN, BEAUTIFUL PIC BY THE WAY!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kelis. Not so much after she robbed my nas but luv her style.

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.