Saturday, September 12, 2009




GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. I've been noticeable absent from my blog, and I must apologize. This blog means a lot to me, because it's my outlet to be as creative, opinionated, and free, as I choose. I miss it, dearly. I have started interning at a magazine, and have been a little overwhelmed, but in the best way. I feel extremely confident, and hopeful for the coming year. Here is something to hold you over. I have always liked how Solange just does her own fucking thing. She takes risks, and 8 out of 10 times they really work. I dig it!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl. But I miss this blog. Try to make time for both. Haha. I like this look on Solange. She been lookin good lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Solange,most of the time. I miss this blog. Try to find room for both. Haha

    ReplyDelete

STYLE OR DYE





STYLE OR DYE


Followers

About Me

My photo
A complicated indiviual with a simple objective. Bring the vision from the spinning wheels in my head to the masses. Fashion is the insulin in my diabetic world.